With its low costs, safety, and versatility, QuickLoadz can take moving, loaded containers anywhere, at any time, into the mainstream. Don’t confuse us with the old solutions.
“I’ve seen another trailer that can move landed shipping containers, and they’re expensive. What’s so special about QuickLoadz?”
Those would be the side lift cranes. Until recently, side lift crane trailers were the only way to move loaded sea shipping containers without external equipment. But side lift cranes have a lot of inherent limitations, which is why they have never entered the mainstream.
- They are heavy. It takes a lot of steel to lift 40,000 lb. five feet into the air.
- They are dangerous. You are lifting 40,000 lb. five feet into the air.
- They are slow. Unfolding cranes, feet, chains, and straps is slow.
- They require extensive operator training.
- They are expensive. Lots of steel and hydraulics.
- They are complicated.
- They have high operating costs, replacement of straps and chains alone run to thousands a year.
- They are limited in use to moving containers.
- Most side lift cranes can only load or unload from one side.
- They can’t be used with loading docks, there is a crane in the way. If you want to access the contents of the container, you have to unload it. If you want to use a loading dock, you have to unload the container onto another chassis or trailer. Not very useful.
In contrast to QuickLoadz:
- It is light, barely weighing more than a standard flat trailer.
- Safe; we only lift one side of the container 6″, then slide under it.
- Fast; QuickLoadz can load or unload a container in under three minutes.
- Easy; the entire system is run from the driver’s smart phone, without the driver every loading the cab of the truck.
- Cheap; half the cost of a side lift crane container.
- Simple; lift one side, hook the corners, and pull underneath.
- Very low operating costs; no straps or chains to replace every three months.
- Versatile; QuickLoadz is also a tow trailer and a flatbed.
- QuickLoadz loads from either end, allowing for “slotting”.
- QuickLoadz is fully freight compatible; just back up to a loading dock and open the doors.
With its low costs, versatility, safe, and simple operation, QuickLoadz can take movement of loaded sea shipping containers into the mainstream. No longer would businesses have to have loading docks where they pay to have a container on a chassis waiting to be loaded or unloaded.
When containers full of merchandise are on the ground, suddenly everything changes. Warehouse space is simply containers—cheap, flexible. Shipping is filling a container at ground level over time, then having a QuickLoadz pick it up and move it to the rail system or ship, or over land, and dropped at another location.
Recent emergencies in Puerto Rico and Houston highlight the advantages of QuickLoadz. Thousands of containers full of supplies roll into disaster areas, but there is no way to distribute those containers—they all have to be repackaged and moved by conventional trailers, with the trailer being left behind, because there is nowhere to store the relief supplies. With QuickLoadz, you just drop the container at ground level where you need it, and leave the container behind until it is empty. Flexible warehouse, where and when you need it.
QuickLoadz can save big box stores like Walmart billions by eliminating the need for loading docks, with four or five trailers sitting at those loading docks, waiting to be loaded or unloaded.
We are actively looking for manufacture/licensing partners. If you are interested, or know a company that would be interested, please contact me.